Advertisement

these matches were so easy that they put me to sleep Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Ranked Match

these matches were so easy that they put me to sleep Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Ranked Match As always thanks for watching. Although I am exaggerating with the title I do have to apologize. This video was recorded right after I woke up. I did this because of my work schedule I go in at 10 today and I don't want to be loud while recording with my parents just coming home after work. Hope you guys found some enjoyment out of this once again sorry for my lack of energy I'll be sure to be more energized for tomorrows video lol. Much love to everyone who saw this video. Simply out

dragon ball,dragon ball z,dragon ball gt,dragon ball heroes,dragon ball super,super dragon ball heroes,dragon ball xenoverse 2,dragon ball xenoverse 2 ranked match,dragon ball xenoverse 2 ranked battles,simply platano,simply platano xenoverse,dbxv2,dbxv2 ranked matches,xenoverse 2 ranked matches,xenoverse 2 ranked,xenoverse 2 male earthling,male earthling combos xenoverse 2,male earthling combos,xenoverse 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments