Advertisement

TRAVEL VS WORK | What's the right balance?

TRAVEL VS WORK | What's the right balance? After traveling long term with not working a single day, I found myself feeling like I need a purpose. I WANTED to get back to work and be productive. The trip was more than incredible... but there is a balance.

MY FILM PRODUCTION COMPANIES WEBSITE:

Check out the rest of my channel and subscribe to see more Adventure Videos, Tutorials, Gear & Product Reviews and Travel Tips & Tricks!

PATREON:
I use Patreon to help fund creating these videos. If you like my content and would like to support future content, this is a great way to help!

LIKE on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/mile30adventures/
FOLLOW on Instagram:
FOLLOW on TWITTER: twitter.com/MILE30Adventure

Towards the end of the trip we were feeling like we were ready to get back to work. For me, that mean't a dream job filming promos and commercials for the Army National Guard. I got to film and direct a commercial for the Oregon National Guard where we were featuring a rescue situation using a Black Hawk helicopter with hoisting capabilities. Not a bad job to come back to.

As soon as that ended, I knew I wanted to work more and keep working. So I made a new demo reel for Moving Artistry Productions (my film company) and updated the website in hopes of reaching a wider audience to get more travel filmmaking and documentary/commercial work.

At the end of the day, travel is a necessity for me... but also having a purpose too.

My Camera Kit:
Sony a6300
Canon 7D Mark II
DJI Mavic Air
GoPro HERO 6
See all my kit here:

hh60 black hawk,US army,dream job,how to travel on a budget,pros and cons of traveling,vagabond,how to work and travel,filmmaker,army filmmaker,justin brunelle,road trip,moving artistry productions,film production company,filmmaker for higher,travel filmmaker,travel series,vlog,vlogger,van life,home on wheels,tiny home,military,us military,no mortgage living,

Post a Comment

0 Comments