Advertisement

3 Vibrational Levels of Money (which one are you?)

3 Vibrational Levels of Money (which one are you?) Once you know the 3 Vibrational Levels of Money THERES NO GOING BACK. By the end of this video you'll know EXACTLY what your vibration is. Here I'll show you how to INSTANTLY SHIFT your vibration around Money.

➡ For my Guided Meditation MP3 on raising your vibrational set-point Click Below…


➡For my 7 Day Law of Attraction Morning routine Course Click below


➡Click here for the Law of Attraction Accelerator Program (limited discount)


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

You're about to meet three people, three different versions of Erin, all of which are in a different level of vibration. They're going to share with you a little bit about their perspectives on the idea of money, how they view money, and you're going to be able to see and maybe relate to certain perspectives that these three different versions have to see how you can also move onto the next level is how I do it.

All right guys. Welcome back to another video. My name's AAA. Ron and I help people expand their consciousness. Now AA, Ron will sometimes talk in third person because AAA, Ron likes to talk in third person a Iran is represented by the red colored shirt, which represents lower level consciousness. Okay?

Now I'm going to share with you some of my beliefs about the way money works. All right? Money is the root of all evil. I'm sure you already knew that, but if you didn't know, there you go. It's my gift to you. Money's the root of all evil. And if you didn't know that, then you probably haven't been paying attention as you've been growing up, you probably haven't been, uh, seen enough of it of how it works.

But if you notice all the rich people, the people that do have money, they have that money because they took it from someone else. How else would they have that money? They literally took it from someone else. They had to, uh, somehow con people into getting it. They had to, uh, probably work up some corporate job to get to the top so that then they could tell other people what to do. People that are trapped in there, their own, you know, nine to five jobs. So they could in a way just be a prison keeper of these people.

We think about money, money, we, yes, we need money to get by in our society because the way our society has been ran, first off, it's run by the 1% of the 1%. Everything is set up and the money is set up as a control mechanism. And there's not really much you can do except for play a party to the play according to the game that you've been given. But if you do play and you start to win, no, you're going to sacrifice your integrity.

You're going to have to become less of an authentic person. You're probably going to have to give up a lot of things in your life that you, that you love, people you love. You'll probably have to, uh, spend no time with family at all. It's either you have to choose money or you choose love and family, which one you're gonna choose.

If you choose money, then you're an evil person. If you choose family, that's good. Okay? That's wholesome. I you if you like and choose your family, okay? But there's really this dosage, those two perspectives. Um, growing up I learned that if you were rich, you had to step on people's heads to get places. I learned that there's really not enough to go around anyways. Think God, there's a finite amount of money to go around. So it's limited and all the people that have the money already have the money.

So knowing that they all already have the money, why even go out there and try to get the money, they already have it all unless you tried to take it from them. In that case, that is robbery, which now that I think of it, it doesn't sound like such a bad idea. What if we all got together and we stole the money from those people?

We stole the money from the rich people that had to step on people's heads. They sit in a stepped on so many heads just saying, I'm just being the voice of reason here. Okay. I learned growing up that money doesn't grow on trees. Everyone knows that. But I learned that growing up and because money doesn't grow on trees, I can't have what I want when I want to do it. And when I do, it's a, I feel guilty about it.

I feel guilty about it, but normally I'm just trying to survive and just trying to get by. So I don't really go out and I don't buy myself nice things. My shirt, solid color shirt. I don't have, I don't, I can't have logos on it. I can't have the goat shot. The Gutai Gucci. Okay. I know how to say Gucci. I can't pretend like, I don't know how to say Gucci in general when it comes to this process.....

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

vibrational levels,money,levels of money,3 vibrational levels,3 levels of money,aaron doughty,aaron doughty money,the money belief video that changed your life forever,how to change your life money,money beliefs that change everything,3 vibrational levels of money (which one are you?),3 vibrational levels aaron doughty,the most powerful habit for attracting more money,how to resonate with the vibrational frequency of money,the vibrational resonance of money,shift,

Post a Comment

0 Comments