Advertisement

DATING Each Others SIBLINGS For A Day...

DATING Each Others SIBLINGS For A Day... Wow, this video took a turn for the worse... if you see this comment "They kissed." LOL we love you guys, hope you have an awesome day and stay SAVAGE!

CHECK OUT THE MERCH DROP HERE:

Biz’s Channel:

Alex’s Channel:

SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ON THE IG TO WIN AN IPHONE!!
@joshbrueckner
@katiebetzing

-PRANK WARS-
I GOT MY GIRLFRIEND ARRESTED:
PERIOD PRANK:
HICKEY PRANK ON GF:
I WANT A BABY NOW PRANK ON BF:
ANOTHER GUY BOUGHT ME FLOWERS:
THROWING UP BLOOD PRANKS:
ARMY PRANK:

•Follow Us On Social Media•
Instagram: @katiebetzing @Joshbrueckner
Fitness Instagram @J80Fit
Twitter: @ktbetzing @Joshbrueckner
Snapchat: @k80betz @Joshbrueckner
MERCH LINK: COMING SOON

IPHONE GIVEAWAY RULES:
-Subscribe and Click the Notification Bell
-Follow us BOTH on Instagram
*Bonus Entry if you Subscribe to “Katie Betzing” channel linked below and follow @j80fit on insta!

How we met:
Katie’s Main Channel:

Business inquiries: j80vlogs@gmail.com

dating each others sibling for a day,dating each other for 24 hours,dating each others sibling for 24 hours,24 hour changelleges,24 hours,dating challenge,boyfriend,twins,i made my little brother flirt with my girlfriend to see how she would react,i made my sister flirt with my boyfriend to see how he would react,dating my girlfriend sister for 24 hours,dating my boyfriends brother for 24 hours,jatie vlogs,jatie vlogs pranks,katie and josh,prank,prank wars,couple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments