Advertisement

Dealing With Self-Doubt | A Work Week in England

Dealing With Self-Doubt | A Work Week in England Open for all the info!! 🖤
.
.
.
.
.
June 2019: I went to England for work and was having some major self-doubt / nerves before the trip. It was a pretty spontaneous trip but I shared how I dealt with my feelings and used that energy towards being productive. Also sharing my thoughts on interacting with "high level" executives.

I found time, per usual, to site see at the Reading Abbey Ruins, had afternoon tea, shared a hotel room tour of the Malmaison and some shopping.

I work in internal audit btw.

Enjoy Your Journey 💗

♡MENTIONS♡

Feel free to use my referral link if you want to shop Dagne Dover :)


Places:
Reading Abbey Ruins
Mark's & Spencer's
Malmaison

Daily Ritual velour joggers
Converse platform sneakers
Dagne Dover Landon extra small carryall in Onyx
Dagne Dover Scout Pouch
Water wipes
Dagne Dover accordion card case

Eyelash extensions Lashed by Kasia
Microblading by Amy Pollard Brow Studio
Camera:

#TravelWithStephie #travelvlog #internalaudit

♡MUSIC♡
Song 1: SKANDR - Wanderlust (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Song 2: Niya - A Continuance (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

♡GET IN TOUCH♡
Email: hello@stephienese.com
Blog: www.stephienese.com
Instagram:
Juicy's IG:

Let's be pen pals!
PO Box 180122
Arlington, TX 76096

♡DISCLAIMER♡
Not sponsored. All opinions are my own and are from my personal experiences/ observations. They are not on behalf of any company. I'm just sharing to provide a different perspective. Base your opinions on what is true for yourself.

I make a small commission if you click on the ShopStyle or Amazon links; however, feel free to Google them yourself if it bothers you :) No hard feelings! Thank you in advance if you do choose to click them!

vlog,cpa,stephielaclac,stephienese,public accounting,what it's like to be a cpa,audit,external audit,KPMG,EY,Deloitte,PWC,BDO,Grant Thornton,accounting,auditing,real life corporate america,women in business,dallas,texas,dfw,internal audit,women who work,life in accounting,travel vlog,wanderlust,travel the world,nerves at work,self doubt,asc 606,working with executives,england,reading abbey ruins,afternoon tea,malmaison,

Post a Comment

0 Comments