Advertisement

Familiar with Scraps #51 - My Time at Portia (Full Release) - Let's Play

Familiar with Scraps #51 - My Time at Portia (Full Release) - Let's Play Kaylia receives the diagram for the Hot Air Balloon and Scraps becomes her familiar.

This episode shows gameplay from the My Time at Portia (Full Release v2.0)

** My Info **

Twitter:
Wordpress Blog:

If you like the look of this game and would like to purchase it, you can do so by following this link and at the same time, you would be helping to support my channel.
Humble Bundle Game link:

I use Tubebuddy to help manage my YouTube projects


** Music **

* Intro *
Track: Hey
Music by Bensound.com
Link:

* Background music *
In game music

* Outro *
Track: David Bulla - Unexpected [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch:

My Time at Portia,My Time at Portia Full Release,Ballon Bonanza,Scraps Familiar,South Block Development My Time at Portia,my time at portia gameplay,my time at portia lets play,my time at portia tips,TamzPlayz,Tamz Playz,colourful llama mount,my time at portia walkthrough,my time at portia guide,my time at portia let's play,my time at portia pc gameplay,my time at portia alpha,girl gamer,Gaming,let's play,gameplay,no swearing,Pathea Games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments