Advertisement

GTA 5 Roleplay - I PAID SOME ONE TO DO THIS TO MY CAR | RedlineRP #501

GTA 5 Roleplay - I PAID SOME ONE TO DO THIS TO MY CAR | RedlineRP #501 Follow Me on Instagram for behind the scenes pictures

Here we have a real BIG BOY American SUV BABY! Its the Ford Excursion. This monster of a car is HUGE and it has some real big SEMA looking build on it. I took it to a car garage to make it more offroad ready. Here is what they did.

My Social Media:
Instagram |
Twitter |
Discord |
Twitch |
Facebook |
2nd Channel |

Elanip T-Shirts
Store |

grand theft auto v,gaming,gta 5,gta v,grand theft auto,pc,role play,mods,gameplay,grand theft auto 5,dojrp,Elanip,doj,police mod,police game,GTA 5 Roleplay - I PAID SOME ONE TO DO THIS TO MY CAR,Car Changes,Car Customization,NEW Car,OFFROAD CAR,PAID SOME ONE TO FIX MY CAR,PAID SOME ONE TO DO THIS,redlinerp,NEW CHANGES ON CAR,OFFROAD SUV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments