Advertisement

How I did this TRANSFORMATION in two minutes|Instagram Fake Fitness

How I did this TRANSFORMATION in two minutes|Instagram Fake Fitness THANKS FOR WATCHING ❤️ You Guys Mean a lot. Do Drop a Comment if You liked the video.
For Online training drop a mail at
fitminds001@gmail.com
or you can directly Message me on Instagram.

Find me on Instagram
:-

Subscribe to FitMinds

#bodybuilding
#Indianfitness
#transformation


I've been training from 2015 and have trained more than 200 people personally in their fitness journey.
Besides fitness I study law and love playing basketball.
Let's grow together. ❤️ Let's transform Together. For Any Help Message Directly on Instagram.

The Camera I use
Canon 200d:

weight lifting belt

Powerlifting shoes


Asitis Raw Protein

Muscleblaze Raw whey protein :

wrist straps

knee straps

My favorite Pre Workouts



Creatine Brand Recommendation-


The Best Fish Oil For You
Wow :

Muscleblaze :

Naturyz :

Body hair removal trimmer


The Biotin supplements for your hair and skin
Wow:

Healthvit :

Face wash I recommend


The hair conditioner for you

The apple cider vinegar for your digestion and metabolism
Bragg:

Healthvit :


Thankyou ❤️ Any doubts come on Instagram and ask

INDIAN FITNESS,INDIAN BODYBUILDING,GYM,AESTHETICS,BODYBUILDING,TRAINING,TRANSFORMATION,TRANSFORM,HOW I DID MY TRANSFORMATION,FASTEST FAT LOSS TRANSFORMATION,FAT LOSS,MUSCLE BUILDING,BODYBUILDING TIPS,INSTAGRAM FAKE FITNESS,FAKE FITNESS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments