Advertisement

HOW TO ACHIEVE A SIMPLY AMAZING SEMI CURLY HAIR IN LESS THAN 15MINS?

HOW TO ACHIEVE A SIMPLY AMAZING SEMI CURLY HAIR IN LESS THAN 15MINS? I didn't use hair dryer/blower for my hair on this video. Electric Fan lang po gamit ko to dry my hair. If you have long hair that's challenging to manage, then this video will give you simple tips on how to make the Hair look "Bongga"
1. if you're on strict budget and doesn't wanna go to Salons or buy expensive hair tools?
2. if you're kind of person who doesn't want to invest too much time on preps before going out but wants to look fab?
3. if you want to do it on your own hair instead of bothering any of your bffs to do your hair for you?
THEN THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU!!!!

Thanks for watching my video. Please click on the big Thumbs Up if you like this video and dont forget to subscribe to my channel for more cover songs and food-makeup-travel-chikahan-etc Vlogs. You can also click on the "bell"icon to get latest updates. Don't be the last to know!

See you on my next video!

#NOCOMBING,#LONGHAIRSTRUGGLENOMORE,#CURLIRON,

Post a Comment

0 Comments