Advertisement

Making a sad version of Love Me Tender (featuring my bad allergies)

Making a sad version of Love Me Tender (featuring my bad allergies) This is how I created a minor and sad version of "Love Me Tender".
I'm all over the place in this video BUT I DID end up finishing the song (at the end), with a few sneezes along the way.
My other video singing this song was only played with my ukulele, and it didn't sound as minor.
SO thanks for watching, hope you stick till the end to hear it!

style swap,love me tender sad version,elvis presley sad version,love me sad version,norah jones cover,love me tender cover,making a song,making a cover,acoustic cover,sad version of popular song,sad version of happy song,song style swap,bre lovett,covers,singing with allergies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments