Advertisement

Over On The Other Side - North Carolina School Of Gospel Music

Over On The Other Side - North Carolina School Of Gospel Music Over On The Other Side. This was recorded at the close out at the North Carolina School Of Gospel Music on Friday June 28th 2019. Tracey Phillips on Piano.
This song was written by K. Wayne Guffey. The song was published in the 2019 jeffress/Phillips convention book in “Sing to Him”.
Lyrics
Here we meet and sing together as we go along won’t you join us on this journey home? Christ is with us as we go, He’s protecting from the foe for unto the lord we belong. O praise him, He has gone away to build for us a mansion fair, in that land somewhere. O that will be a hallelujah morning in that land of splendor, when the children gather over there up there.
When I lay these burdens down and then take up my robe and crown, with Christ, the blessed lord I will abide my brother. He will not forsake his children he’ll go all the way till I cross the tide. I’m going over going over when this life down here is over moving to the other side bright side.

Many friends have crossed the river and I want to go to the land where milk and honey flow. There my lord I want to see He who died at Calvary and I’ll leave my troubles below. O glory that will be a grand reunion when up there we meet where death comes no more. O when my weary feet shall leave this low land and my soul ascends I’ll meet you on the other shore that shore.
When I lay these burdens down and then take up my robe and crown, with Christ, the blessed lord I will abide my brother. He will not forsake his children he’ll go all the way till I cross the tide. I’m going over going over when this life down here is over moving to the other side bright side.

Music

Post a Comment

0 Comments