Advertisement

Quick Craft with Me and Free Printable

Quick Craft with Me and Free Printable Welcome back to my channel,

I have made a quick craft with me video using a Free printable to work with.
You can find it on my Facebook page.
Please go to NOTES on my facebook page, click on the picture and save it to your computer to print out.
Sometimes it is nice to just get back to basics, some of you are just starting out and it is nice to just have a quick project to do without haing to go and spend lots of money. Also a lovely project to do with the kids, a craft group or just sitting around with you crafting friends. Hope you give it a go. Happy Crafting, Hugs Gi x




Junk Journal Heart Clip Embellishment


Instagram

Etsy



Please take a look at my facebookpage:


This is my other passion, painting Dragon eyes, Please take a look at my Facebook page.


If you liked my video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel to see more upcoming videos.

If you have any questions please comment below or feel free to email me.

gi.kerr@yahoo.com

Thank you X Love and Hugs Gi X

free printable,printable,craft,crafts,paper crafts,craft with me,free,craft tutorial,paper craft,free printables,kids crafts,printables,quick craft,crafts for kids,tutorial,crafting,gi kerr,Happiness in crafting,group crafting,youth craft,free craft,quick crafting,quick printable,upcycled,recycled,

Post a Comment

0 Comments