Advertisement

The World's Smartest Notebook - Rocketbook Everlast Review

The World's Smartest Notebook - Rocketbook Everlast Review In this video, I review the Rocketbook Everlast notebook. It's pretty good, and I've started to use it as part of my everyday carry. PS: The Rocketbook only works with the Pilot Frixion line of erasable pens. These are pretty good pens, but I forgot to mention it in the video :P

Rocketbook Website - (Use my code ALIABDAAL10 to get a 10% discount)
Amazon Link -

🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -

📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

📝My favourite iPad Screen Protector - Paperlike -
🎶 Where I get my music from (amazing for YouTubers) -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:

I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -

My most popular videos:

- How I take notes on my iPad Pro in medical school -
- How to study for exams - Evidence based revision tips -
- How I ranked 1st at Cambridge University - The Essay Memorisation Framework -
- My productivity desk setup -

Get in Touch:

If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. I much prefer email to other forms of communication, so feel free to drop me a line at ali@aliabdaal.com.

rocketbook everlast,rocketbook review,smart notebook,reusable notebook,rocketbook everlast review,erasable notebook,rocketbook notebook,everlast rocketbook review,rocketbook everlast smart notebook,rocketbook,rocket book,ali abdaal,productivity,education,how to learn,everlast notebook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments