Advertisement

Water Fasting Experiment - How to avoid the worst mistake you can make while breaking your fast.

Water Fasting Experiment - How to avoid the worst mistake you can make while breaking your fast. As always, here a link to a GREAT book by Dr. Fung
- Buy it with that link and I actually get a small commission.

In this video, I'll describe an experiment in water fasting wherein I break a 16 day water fast by consuming a LOT of food for a whole week, and the hellish torture that followed for 2 weeks! Also, how to deal with it if you screw up.

I had recently finished my "Year of Health" where I focused primarily on cutting weight and getting generally healthy. My plan for this coming year is my "Year of Growth" where I'll be focused on building muscle, solidifying finances and becoming a better person overall. I was supposed to begin this year on my Bday almost 2 weeks ago. But I've been dealing with this experiment and trying not to DIE.

I'll tell you right now, break your fasts CORRECTLY. It is NOT worth it to break them wrong. For 2 weeks I've been in constant pain, barely able to even get air past the almost completely obstructed bowels. (I mean I actually got happy if I could FART!). I stayed active throughout, mostly walking daily. I even resorted to using Enemas...they feel so WEIRD! But, in the end, fasting for 5 days was enough to reduce the inflammation and allow things to get moving again. In case you're wondering, I broke that 5 days fast with a bit of Watermelon and soup. I'll NEVER break a fast incorrectly again.

But, if you DO happen to break a fast wrong, here's what to do.

Rule #1 - If you break a fast incorrectly and start to feel pain, consider going to your doctor. You don't have to suffer through this like I did just to heal with fasting.
Rule #2 - If you decide to try and heal using fasting, stick to WATER ONLY to reduce the inflammation in the bowels.
Rule #3 - If NOTHING is coming out...no farts or ANYTHING, don't be stubborn, get to the doc ASAP before you die.


#Streaming Gear
[Green Screen All-In-One Kit 9x15](
[Logitech C922x Pro Webcam](
[Logitech C920 Webcam](
[Microphone Setup/Lapel Mic](


As always, THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!

Wanna buy something?
www.etsy.com/shop/munchkinmetropolis

Youtube Channel
www.youtube.com/c/TheWoodworkingGamer

You can also watch me on Twitch
www.twitch.tv/munchkinmetropolis

Follow for cool giveaways and new projects coming in the future!
www.facebook.com/munchkinmetropolis

Twitter
www.twitter.com/munchkinmetro

Instagram
www.instagram.com/thewoodworkinggamer

Water Fast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments