Advertisement

about me since 1st year university | me myself, anxiety, korean, BTS,...

about me since 1st year university | me myself, anxiety, korean, BTS,... This video will be all about me and me only. Welcome to skip if it is not your taste^^
Ah the video was filmed in one or two day before the official week I was about to come back school. But it was not until today (when a school week has passed) that I did have the chance to finish editing and uploading the video.

Some interesting things happened while I got the video editted:
- SHORTCUT: this free editing software [not responding] got crashed a thousand of times. No joke. I got so frustrated and when I was about to give up desperately, it was okay a bit and yah I did it.
- I was laughing at myself LOL to realize that: while editing the 1. Weight part, I could hear myself complaining about my weight blha blha from the video, but at the same time beside me is a thing called super sweet popcorn. It did not take me long to finish it up while I was just at 3minutes of the video I was editing.

- And sorry for:
+my stupid hair. i dont think it looks bad and messy like that
+my eye contact. Just realize how bad i am at keeping my eyes straight and focused, or I am just quite new to filming after ages.

-ADDITIONALLY, my another unofficial job is: Babysister for a Korean Family for a number of hours. This helps me earn most money, btw I can set foot on the luxurious places that I have never been before once in life. So yah that's cool. But since it is not a stable job, I don't really take it seriously and just focus to my current part time job

Thank you myself for spending eternity making it through^^ and thank you you guys for watching^^

BTS,...

Post a Comment

0 Comments