Advertisement

Andoer AD-M2 & Ulanzi handheld phone clamp Unboxing & mic test

Andoer AD-M2 & Ulanzi handheld phone clamp Unboxing & mic test Today, I will be unboxing my new video rig for vlogging. It is an external mic called the Andoer AD-M2 bought on aliexpress and an Handheld clamp with hot shoe and 1/4 inch screw for attaching other accessories to the handheld clamp. I will be linking the products in the description. Yes I know these are very cheap things I'm buying, but keep in mind I'm broke beyond compare lol.

Microphone link:

Ulanzi handheld phone clamp link:

My Phone:

My laptop:

Editing software I used: Adobe premiere pro
This is my first video ever so please leave some feedback and ideas of what I should do next. As long as it doesn't imply spending money lol.
Thanks a million for watching and see ya next time

Andoer,Andoer AD-M2,Ulanzi,Ulanzi handheld clamp,unboxing,mic,mic test,cheap smartphone mic,smartphone mircrophone,microphone,smartphone external mic,external smartphone mic,cheapest external mic 2019,external smartphone mic 2019,lavalier microphone,lavalier mic,External mic for smartphones,andoer ad-m2 microphone,andoer ad-m2 review,20$ microphone,$25 microphone,best cheap microphone,good cheap microphones for recording,

Post a Comment

0 Comments