Advertisement

Armadusa OST - Wander Away (prod. by Auron Silverburgh)

Armadusa OST - Wander Away (prod. by Auron Silverburgh) I would say that this one of my most favourite tracks i made. I listen to it very often when i want to relax my soul and let my toughts wander away. I had a village theme in mind when i made this. so it had to be very calm and simple. What do you think about it?

If you are interested in the game then ckeck it out on STEAM. its called ARMADUSA.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to listen more game music from me just stay updated here on YT or on my instagram under:



Or Facebook under:


armadusa,rpg music,town music,village music,village poeple,relaxing music,calm music,wander away,retro,retro games,pixel,pixel artwork,rpg ost,game music,gaming music,auron,auron silverburgh,nintendo,sega,steam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments