Advertisement

Canon | GoPro? Which Gimbal For B-Roll? Gear A Vlogger Must have? How I shoot with Basic Vlog Setup!

Canon | GoPro? Which Gimbal For B-Roll? Gear A Vlogger Must have? How I shoot with Basic Vlog Setup! My Gimbal & Its Price Information:
My point and shoot camera and its price:
Go Pro:
Go Pro External Mic:
My Wireless Mic:


A lot of people are trying to vlog today but there is a lack of knowledge about which cameras and what setup should be used to start vlogging. Or there are just too many views on which camera to use and multiple deciding factors that confuse a lot.

In this video, I will be sharing information about the camera's with which I started vlogging one year back. I consider these two categories, the point and shoot camera for vlogging and a smartphone stabilizer or a gimbal for videography.

I use the DJI Osmo mobile two as my gimbal and stabilizer and the canon G7x M2 as my point and shoot camera for vlogging.

this video not only provides full information about these two devices but also provide some basic information about how to use them both in conjunction to create amazing vlogs.


Rs. 2200 Airbnb Voucher Link:
Help me by subscribing to my channel:-)
Follow me for live travel stories: Instagram:
FULL THAILAND PLAYLIST ALL VLOGS:

canon,g7x,DJI,DJI osmo mobile,canon g7x for vlogs,canon g7x mark 2,canon vlog camera,best vlog camera,canon g7x review,dji osmo mobile review,best vlogging camera,vlog camera,phone gimbal,traveling desi camera,vlog camera hindi,canon or sony,how to vlog?,canon vloging,b roll,broll,dji osmo mobile hindi,dji osmo reivew,canon vloging review,canon for vlogging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments