Advertisement

DiResta #TBT Armoire / Wardrobe Closet

DiResta #TBT Armoire / Wardrobe Closet Wardrobe made from 5 sheets of plywood!

Each Thursday Ill post a video that has not been posted here before!
(THROW BACK THURSDAY=TBT) Classic DiResta!
This video first appeared on the Rockler channel Jan 2017

THE REASON I AM DOING THIS: In My agreement with any company I produce videos for
I retain the right to post the video on my channel one year after it is originally published on theirs.
in time I will navigate all my content on to my own channel.

ill post as many videos as I have.. so check each Thursday!
thank you! Enjoy, Like, share , subscribe!
love and respect! jimmy

diresta,imake,diresta diy,hand made,ruff cut lumber,do it youself,home made,lathe,turning on a lathe,throw back Thursday,classic diresta,diresta still,stool,diresta stool,tig welding,saw stop,Armoire,Wardrobe Closet,Modern closet,closet,European hinges,cabinet doors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments