Advertisement

disappointing intro for a ridiculous channel ever

disappointing intro for a ridiculous channel ever The newest official intro of the BID channel. Sure, it needs more modifications especially for the logo and the lettering. The transitions, the music, was so intense and cool! Can't tell the difference of an "opening" or "main titles" but these are not movies so let's use the word "intro" for this video. Soon, this will be iconic. Let me know in the comment section below! Subscribe now! I'll be posting some gaming videos, memes, and other stuff so make sure to hit like, subscribe and hit the notification bell and don't forget to share this video. Now! Give me some mobile games to play, I'll do a video soon. Let me know in the comments what you guys want me to do next! Thank you so much, stay cool!

I'm calling you guys the "BID TROOPS" how's that sound? Let me know in the comments now! Or give me suggestions!

ever

Post a Comment

0 Comments