Advertisement

EXPOSING ALL MY INSTAGRAM HACKS & SECRETS (filters, editing, organizing feed, posing, IG stories)

EXPOSING ALL MY INSTAGRAM HACKS & SECRETS (filters, editing, organizing feed, posing, IG stories) Instagram → @damondominique @jo_franco
Everything you didn't know you needed to know about Instagram and everything you already knew you wanted to know about Instagram. I'm talking about how I take and edit my photos (which filters and apps), how I organize my feed, how I create what I create on Instagram Stories and finally, the philosophy behind my social media use. Sorry, this took so long to make, by the way.

Subscribe →
Shut Up and Go →
Merch →
Facebook Group →

🀷🏼‍♂️ Damon Dominique 🀷🏼‍♂️



🀷🏽‍♀️ Jo Franco 🀷🏽‍♀️



πŸ’ƒπŸ½ Damon and Jo πŸ•ΊπŸΌ



✈ Shut Up and Go ✈



The Damon D Before The Club Routine →
The Official Paris Q&A →
4 of My Juiciest, Movie-like Dates →

It’s Damon. It’s Jo. And It’s Damon and Jo. Ok so look, we got tired of all the boring, predictable lifestyle and travel content out there, so we took matters into our own hands and started filming our travels, and adventures around the globe, in 5+ languages.

πŸ’Œ holler@damonandjo.com
πŸ“² #shutupandgo #damonandjo #instagram
🌎 Based in Los Angeles and Paris

damon dominique,instagram,damon and jo,damon instagram edits,instagram hacks,instagram tips,how to,ig,instagram story,comment faire,astuces,instagram edits,instagram filters,VSCO,A4,DOG1,how to plan feed,how to organize feed,Goals,Moodboard,thoughts on social media,posing tips for men,taking better photos,on iphone,with iphone,photography techniques,camera,phone hacks,shortcuts,style,paris,how i edit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments