Advertisement

Fallas Paredes & Dollar Tree Shopping Trip & Haul Video - See Everything I Bought (8-3-19)

Fallas Paredes & Dollar Tree Shopping Trip & Haul Video - See Everything I Bought (8-3-19) Went this morning to the Dollar Tree & Fallas Paredes to see what I could find. Watch to the end of the video to see the haul I got and let me know what you think.

Please like and comment on my video, subscribe to my channel, and don't forget to click on the notification bell. Thanks!

eBay Store -

I've gotten multiple requests for my mailing address so if you feel inclined to send me or Kimberly something just use the address below. As always if we get things mailed to us we will post a video of what was received and give shout outs.

KIMMYS CLOTHES
2370 W Cleveland Avenue
Suite 108, # 233
Madera, CA 93637-8742

eBay Sourcing,Retail Therapy,Retail Arbitrage,Great Treasures,Online Reseller,eBay Seller,Online Seller,Brand New Items,Never Before Seen,Walmart Inventory,Fallas Paredes,Dollar Tree,Dollar Tree Haul,Fallas Shopping Trip,Dollar Tree Shopping Trip,What To Buy At Dollar Tree,What To Buy At Fallas,How To Shop At Dollar Tree,How To Shop At Fallas,New Items At Dollar Tree,New Items At Fallas,Going Out Of Business Sale,Dollar Tree Review,Fallas Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments