Advertisement

Figuring Out Your Characters From Their Menus And Choices

Figuring Out Your Characters From Their Menus And Choices REQUEST: Please join this video's conversation on VOHeroes.com, where the comments are moderated and civil:

Hey there, hero!

I had a great opportunity today to put to use the idea of personal menus and top choices that we had looked at in a previous video.

And I was able to apply that to really exploring a dark character I had to create for an on-camera audition class I'm taking.

And I realized that we can use it not only for on-camera (and not only for very complex characters), but for VO and stage as well - and for characters that are short and sweet.

There's also a fun quiz for you in this video.


#acting #voice #voiceover #voice-over #onboarding #performance #productivity #tips #art #commerce, #science #mindset #success #process #options, #best-practices #marketing

acting,voice,voiceover,voice over,performance,onboarding,productivity,tips,art,commerce,science,mindset,success,process,options,best practices,marketing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments