Advertisement

Friday night Luxurious lounge (I need your help)

Friday night Luxurious lounge (I need your help) Well I just want to say thank you for all of you amazing customers joining in another episode of Luxurious lounge. Going to talk about what’s releasing Sunday as well as some private stock customs that will be added to the website immediately as I post this video, and on a serious note I need your help.....Make sure to watch the whole video to find out how to help...I’m going to post links below.

Click here to watch the video on a place for Grace and what it’s about.



Here is the link to the website, If for some reason the donate button doesn’t work there’s one on the top right hand corner of the website.




And don’t forget I am going to be creating a special combo and it will be called the graceful bastard, 100% of all profits will go to a place for Grace. You guys are amazing, stay luxurious my friends. David a.k.a. Mr.Luxurious

beards,beard oil,beard balm,luxurious,beard,balm,oil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments