Advertisement

Funny Cats Playing Hiding in Laundry Hamper | Funny Crazy Cats

Funny Cats Playing Hiding in Laundry Hamper | Funny Crazy Cats Funny Cats Playing Hiding In Laundry Hamper | Funny Crazy Cats
I was just bringing up the laundry hamper to put back in my bedroom and I put it down for a minute. I caught Maggie and Brophy jumping in and out of it and having a good time. Most cats love boxes and this was a big version of a box!!!!!! The only thing is it is made out of wicker so the kitties like to claw at the sides to sharpen their nails!

#funnycats #boxes #laundry #cats

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I adore cats! I grew up with cats all my life. They are such a joy and pleasure. They are good company especially when you are feeling down. They always put a smile on your face! I adopted Maggie and Brophy so I decided to film their adventures in life. Come join us! Let the fun begin!


***

Contact me at maggieandbrophy@gmail.com

Follow Maggie and Brophy -

YouTube Banner Designed by: Instagram -

Music -

funny cat videos,funny cats videos 2019,funny cat videos 2019,cats playing in boxes,boxes,funny cats,funny cat videos clean,cats playing,cat videos,funny cat,try not to laugh,funny pets,cute cat,funny cats videos,cute kittens,funny kittens,cat video,cute cats,funny cat videos try not to laugh,funny cat videos 2019 try not to laugh,cute cats and kittens,funny cat videos 2019 clean,funny cat videos 2019 youtube,new funny cat videos 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments