Advertisement

How I plan my week with digital prints and a shop update | ft. molskine Pro vertical A4 hard cover

How I plan my week with digital prints and a shop update | ft. molskine Pro vertical A4 hard cover Hello Friends, happy Sunday! Here is a little shop update video for you, and a flip through of four junk journals that will be available today on my shop.

Journals will be available today on August 11 ( Sunday ) at 12PM ( PST)

Link to the website:

www.fadedchronicle.com

Please feel free to contact me at hello@fadedchronicle.com

Don't forget there is a 25% off sale on all the digital prints! ends today at 11:59PM (PST)


Thanks for watching!

junkjournal,journal,journaling,junkjournaljunkie,handmade,shopify,smallbusiness,digitalprint,craft,crafty,art,paperart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments