Advertisement

How To Design Your Life || Bullet Journal Basics

How To Design Your Life || Bullet Journal Basics How to use a bullet journal to plan and design your dream life -- the basics edition ❤
Welcome to epi-1 of the Back-To-GYST series! Hoping you're equally as excited as I am and buzzing off all the GYST juice.
Bullet journaling has really changed my planning game this year, and overall elevated my quality of life solely for the fact that I feel more organized, but I also find the methods and making my layouts super therapeutic. Have you ever tried it/are you bullet journaling already?

My Bullet Journal SUPPLIES //
Bullet Journal -
Finetip Pen/Markers: Staedtler Triplus Fineliner -
Gel Pens: Pilot Frixion 0.7 Pens -
Non-bleed Markers: Tombow ABT Double Ended Markers -
Mini Ruler -


snag some BACK-TO-GYST gear //


the GYST playlist (headphones recommended) //


I write things sometimes if you want to check out me books ▹
 ⫸ CATCHER ▹
 ⫸ FEELS ▹
  
 ▼ KOZE Channel ▹
▵ Twitter ▹
▼ Instagram ▹
 ▵ Blog ▹
▼ Spotify ▹
▵ My Coffee Talk Podcast ▹

Don't forget to subscribe + hit the notification bell so you don't miss the next GYST vid! ❤


 ** This video is not sponsored.

how to use a bullet journal,how to plan your life,how to design your life,how to bullet journal,beginner bullet journal,how to use a planner,how I plan my life,plan with me,kalyn nicholson,gyst,get your shit together,how to get your shit together,bullet journal beginners,bullet journal august 2019,bullet journal flip through,bullet journal setup,bullet journal ideas,how to bullet journal for school,back to gyst,GYST,back to school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments