Advertisement

*HUGE COMPLETE DISASTER WHOLE HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME! | SUPER MESSY HOUSE | EXTREME CLEANING MOTIVATION

*HUGE COMPLETE DISASTER WHOLE HOUSE CLEAN WITH ME! | SUPER MESSY HOUSE | EXTREME CLEANING MOTIVATION If you are in need of some major cleaning motivation, you've come to the right place! After a fun weekend with family, my house had become a complete disaster (which seems to be a trend lately) and I desperately needed it clean the entire thing! I started out one evening and cleaned my kitchen, living room, I mopped, dusted, vacuumed, cleaned my super messy basement and then woke up the next morning and took care of the entire upstairs of my house. So join me for some whole house cleaning and get the cleaning motivation that you need to tackle your messy house! We can do this! Also, watch the entire video for a GAME CHANGING CLEANING HACK for your bathroom that you NEED to know!
#cleanwithme2019 #completedisastercleaning #wholehousecleaning #cleaningmotivation #cleaninghack


Come be my friend and follow me on Instagram! -

Cleaning & Organization Playlist - 

RAIN X GLASS CLEANER -

PLEASE THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE! - 
__________________________________________________________________________________________


SOME OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS

Microfiber Cleaning cloths (my cleaning MUST HAVES!) -
Dyson v7 Animal Cordless -
O-Cedar Spin Mop -

Bins in refrigerator -


Organizational bins for freezer -


Headboard - My headboard -
White sheets (the most comfortable sheets ever!) -
White comforter -
Target rugs -

Baby Swing -
Pink baskets in nursery -
Ikea Dresser -
Bunk Beds -
Halo Sleep Sack -
Baby Monitor -
Crib -
Sound Machine -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Elephant attached to pacifier) -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Giraffe attached to pacifier) -
Baby Bath Tub -
Paint Color in nursery - Gentle Rain by Behr



Failed Gender Reveal Video -

We're Pregnant! -

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEND US MAIL!

Jamie Adams
P.O. BOX 518
Maumee, OH 43537

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAQ

Thanks for stopping by my channel! I'm Jamie! I'm a millennial mom who works full-time and tries to balance all that life throws at me! I juggle working in public relations and being a mom to an energetic 4-year-old and twin baby girls! I'm just trying to keep it all together, all while trying to have a little bit of fun in the process! My passions include - cleaning, organization, being a good mom, healthy living and fitness.

Where do I live? - Northern Ohio (Go Bucks!)

Who Am I Married to? - I’ve been married to Mike for 9.5 years!

How many kids do I have? - Avery is our 4-year-old and we also have twin baby girls, Addison and Emery.

What I do for a living? - I work full-time in public relations for a non-profit company.

Camera -
Computer -


Check out my Amazon page where I’ve listed all of my favorite products and the products I get asked about ALL THE TIME! Cleaning, beauty and lifestyle products are all listed! Enjoy! :)




_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FTC : Some of the links above may be referral links * They are all products that I genuinely love and would recommend.

Business & Collaboration Inquires - Jamie.adams2125@gmail.com

Music Credits:

Epidemic Sound

cleaning motivation,clean with me,clean with me 2019,extreme cleaning motivation,extreme cleaning,complete disaster,ultimate clean with me 2019,declutter,organize,cleaning hacks,speed cleaning,#cleanwithme,closet declutter 2019,whole house cleaning,entire house cleaning,whole house cleaning motivation,huge disaster,clean with me kitchen,fast cleaning,satisfying cleaning,mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments