Advertisement

I Didn't Shower for 5 years and it Didn't Bother Me

I  Didn't Shower for 5 years and it Didn't Bother Me If you want to have the chance to get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com.
We will review your story and contact you.

Transcript:
some people are showering every day, or taking a bath 2 times a day,
well, I do not shower for now 5 years.
It all started in July 2014, I was getting kind of lazy so I went to the gym,
and I'm a person who sweats a lot, after a short time at the gym I got too lazy to take a shower,
at first, I was using deodorants, but then it became too expensive,
and that's how I stopped taking care of my "body odor"
and now after a couple of years, I can tell you that it has been very tough
I really smelled bad and lots of people were simply avoiding me
but I always found an empty seat on the bus and the train
it was great, I guess,
sometimes I was also disgusted with myself, so much that almost threw up,
I couldn't find a job, imagine being dressed like a handsome young man but you didn't shower for 5 years,
In this time period, I saved a lot of money and time,
I could even buy a new bathtub if I would use it.
Do you think girls can be attracted by someone smelling bad?

Find out more about our channel and channels we love by clicking one of the following:
#truestory #actuallyhappened #storybooth #my_story_animated #brightside #lifestories #animation #story #storytime #actuallyhappend #mystory #animatedstory

storybooth,actually happened,stories,storytime,true story,fun,funny,funny videos,my story animated,teen stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments