Advertisement

IF BIRDS CAN SPEAK! GLORY’S VERSION OF SAYING I LOVE YOU!

IF BIRDS CAN SPEAK! GLORY’S VERSION OF SAYING I LOVE YOU! IF BIRDS CAN SPEAK!
GLORY’S VERSION OF SAYING I LOVE YOU!

Glory my rescue hyacinth macaw has a gratitude attitude.
She’s happy and thankful and very cuddly

Buy my book HOW TO TRAIN YOUR PARROT AND MORE:


If you want to join my patron family here's the link.


Here's the link to that products, toys and food that I use and highly recommend to you all. Check it out!




#carolinvonpetzholdt #animals #birds #parrots #macaw #pets

OFFICIAL ANGELIC PARROT MERCH WEBSITE


Angelic Parrots favorite toy list


SUBSCRIBE TO CAROLIN VON PETZHOLDT


BEST OF THE BEST I CAROLIN VON PETZHOLDT ►

PREVIOUS VLOG


I used Royalty free music and audio tracks from audiojungle

IF BIRDS CAN SPEAK! GLORY’S VERSION OF SAYING I LOVE YOU!,glory macaw,hyacinth macaw,macaws,blue bird,bird,bird speak,speaking bird,i love you,gratful pets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments