Advertisement

Jeep Trackhawk|SRT Sto N Go Plate (and GoPro Mount!)

Jeep Trackhawk|SRT Sto N Go Plate (and GoPro Mount!) When I first took the Trackhawk home I knew I was going to eventually need a license plate solution but I already knew the WHO part and WHY! I've been using the Sto N Go system for my vehicles and I won't turn to a single other option I'm very pleased

The cool addition? I had no idea until the day of ordering that there was a GoPro mount now so I knew I had to have it lol so far from testing and, it's obvious, I am going to only stick with the Hero 5 and Hero 7 along with figuring out a solution to the vibration :) without that little extra noise I feel this mounting location paired with the blower whine would be really cool!

As I said, here is the information on the company as well as the link for the Hawk/SRT mount AND the GoPro mount!

Main Website:


Trackhawk and SRT Specific Mount:


If you're buying the GoPro mount make sure you call them up first to verify IF they have one specifically for your vehicle and if they could make it work because odds are they can lol

GoPro Mount:


Thank you so much for watching!

stonsho,license plate,front plate,front license plate,gopro mount,hero 5,hero 7,hero 3,jeep trackhawk,trackhawk,dodge demon,charger hellcat,challenger hellcat,hellcat,redeye,hellcat motor,horsepower,supercharger,supercharger whine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments