Advertisement

LANGUAGES I'm going to LEARN & people's TYPICAL REACTION to that | EN

LANGUAGES I'm going to LEARN & people's TYPICAL REACTION to that | EN In this video I'm going to describe the languages I'm planning to learn in the following years. Later, starting from September I'll probably make a series of videos about my progress in these languages and the materials I'll use.
Also, here I'm talking about the typical reaction I've dealt with from people who don't like languages and don't understand WHY I want to learn languages.

how i learn korean,how i learn chinese,how i learn japanese,how i learn arabic,how i learn farsi,polyglot,how to learn languages,how to learn languages quickly,why i want to learn languages,benefit of learning languages,benefits of studying languages,korean,arabic,farsi,chinese,japanese,how to learn difficult languages,polyglot story,polyglot method,polyglot method to learn languages,a polyglot talks about langauges,

Post a Comment

0 Comments