Advertisement

My new PC specs, cost, benchmarks, build process and more! Yes, I am staying console

My new PC specs, cost, benchmarks, build process and more! Yes, I am staying  console It took a little bit to get this one out. In this video, I give the full timeline of building my PC. I start off the video to clear up the reasoning for getting a PC. I go through each part, how much they were, how I got them and give a full cost at the end. I also go through the struggles of a first time builder. At the end, we have a total build cost. I am glad that I did this and I thank you for pushing me to do so. Much love.

Sub to Ebontis!

Revoker Pinnacle review:

New series! Perk hunter #1:

Bad JuJu review:


Secret lab (my chair) link:

CoolGuy Discord: discord.gg/PrcjZU9

Code of the juggernaut buff:

Recluse:

Use code "Cool" at checkout at www.KontrolFreek.com for 10% off your order!

Follow me on Twitch:

Follow me on Twitter:

Copy of Destiny 2, The first two expansions, Forsaken, and the annual pass was provided by Activision

Coolguy,coolguy destiny,i am coolguy,destiny 2 pc,pc build,switching to pc,console,amd ryzen 9,3900x,2070 super,3800,nxzt h700,elgato 4k,corsair,noctura,we ran out of medals,gigabyte,rode,brio,acer,asus,TUF x570 plus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments