Advertisement

My TEACHER FELL IN LOVE with me

My TEACHER FELL IN LOVE with me Hey, folks! Today Angelina want to share with you her terrible story.
"My parents are very strict people. They are very religious. They always go to church. Of course, I was brought up in their belief. Well, no prayers, reading Bible or something, but I always followed strict and clear rules: be at home at 9 PM, no short skirts, no sex appealing wear, no make-up and so on.

I'm a pretty humble girl. I never even thought of breaking the rules. Especially, I didn’t have any reasons for that. Of course, the girls from my school said it’s impossible to live like this, you need to hang out, to talk to boys and show your independence from the parents… but for me it was OK to live like I lived.

I was waiting for my man. I didn't need a Prince in a white BMW. I didn’t have any supernatural expectations from young gentlemen. I just needed a good and a hardworking man with whom I could have had understanding and trust. In my opinion, it is more than enough for a happy family.

So,I still was a virgin in my 17. I didn't even kiss anyone. I just didn't need that. Of course, I knew about sex, and about all sorts of its «bonuses» from my school-girls who told me a lot of their stories… but I had no wish to try something like this.

There were no students or teachers in our block that evening. Hallways were empty, there was only one door with the light… I should have been worried, but I used to trust people. When I came in and prepared to answer, he immediately put away my record book, sat closer to me and told me how beautiful I was and stuff… Then he pointed to the sofa.

I ran away crying. I didn’t expect such a thing! I thought knowledge was obtained by brains but not by the beautiful body! The girls in the hostel calmed me down later while I was weeping. But when they learned my story, they even envied me.

I was listening to all this stuff t and I felt as if hell was breaking loose. How could it be? How could you even talk so relaxed about it? Like it was OK? I decided I would never accept that. I would also go to the rector and complain. That time I thought someone could protect me.

He started following me. He lowered my scores and didn't take any of my tests. He did his best not letting me study well. Moreover, he persuaded his teacher-mates from other departments to spoil my studies. And every time he would call me to his office for a test retake, constantly showing to the sofa.

In the rector’s office they clearly explained where I could put my complaint into. It was more likely I be expelled without any chance to reinstate from the college rather than this freak be fired or demoted. I was nobody, just one of thousands of other students. They merely repeated the words of my hostel girls – it's «an honour» and a guarantee of a happy future. They said that freak never «left his girls». Why wouldn’t I just spread my legs like everyone else before me?
Now I study at another college. And I take high scores only for my knowledge. Maybe it’s because all the teachers there are quite old. It’s painful that my dream to become a doctor was spoiled so much by the lust of some freak. But I will never give up on my dream!".

animation short film,Teen Stories,short animation,animation,parents,love story,animated short film,life story,broken heart,animated channel,actually happened,stories,story,true stories,story animated,short film,animated story,actually happened stories,animated stories,my story animated,share my story,storytime,story time,school stories,school story,boyfriend,love,treason,problems,failed love,teacher fell in love with me,teacher love story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments