Advertisement

'One Hundred and One Characters' Trailer

'One Hundred and One Characters' Trailer I have now post my new Imagination Trailer, and it's based on my favorite Disney animated movie "One Hundred and One Dalmatians". Inspired by all my friends version The Mizfit Ohana, Bennet Dudley, Rascal Entertainment, nikkdisneylover8390, Taylor The Amazon Avenger, and Fiver&Heather's Channel.

Come join with Sly Cooper and Inspector Carmelita Fox as they on a race of saving their friends from the villain Poison Ivy, and meet some friends along the way. It's been a while since my last Trailer I've made. As in 'Characters' It'll be ever characters from Disney, Total DramaRama, MLP, and so many others as the Dalmatians.

I hope you all love my trailer for my upcoming Imagination Project "One Hundred and One Characters". Give a Like, Comment, and keep on supported my channel.

richard the imaginator,richard the imaginator trailer,one hundred and one characters trailer,one hundred and one characters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments