Advertisement

Pick A Card Reading - Should I give this a chance ?

Pick A Card Reading - Should I give this a chance ? Email me for details on how to get a personal reading.
James4astral@gmail.com
Or got my Instagram - James13Wicca - To see current pricing.

Tarot deck - Tarot of the Moon Garden by Karen Marie Sweikhardt

2:10 Rainbow Hematite
5:18 Green Calcite
11:27 Yellow Citrine
17:37 Lapis Lazuli
22:39 Tigers eye

This reading is valid for whenever you come across it.
Simply look at the piles, and go with the one that looks appealing to you.
((Note, if a stone is particularly unattractive to you. You may want to watch that as well. I have found situations I am struggling with. Are attached to the stones I do not like.))

You may want to watch for more than one pile. If so, I recommend watching the one you are drawn to the most first. For example, if you like pile 4 & 2. If 4 got your attention first, or is more attractive to you. I would watch 4 then watch 2.

Thank you. ENJOY !!!

Psychic,Tarot,Readings,Tarot Readings,Psychic Readings,Love,Money,Finances,Future,Pisces,Pick A Reading,Pick A Card,Pick A Card Reading,Cancer,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Aries,Leo,Virgo,Capricorn,Taurus,Gemini,Libra,Aquarius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments