Advertisement

QUALITY VS. QUANTITY

QUALITY VS. QUANTITY Title says it all. Quantity / Quantity
Support me (gain access to secret videos):
I just put up a video on my editing and filming process.
Thoughts:
Thots:

Written, Filmed and Edited by SNEAKO
My friend Alejandro got that one walking shot of me sitting down in the art thing.

Actually Virtual - Flying Lotus
Inside Your Home - Flying Lotus
Kids See Ghosts - Kids See Ghosts
1539 N. Calvert - JPEG Mafia
4th Dimension - Kids See Ghosts
Duckworth - 9th Wonder
Do Anything for Clout - Southside

quality vs quantity,sneako,the sneako,thesneak0,the sneak0,commentary,short film,filmography,editing,new york city,children,kids,nostalgia,skating,skateboard,mid90s,quality over quantity,quality!,versus,comedy,washington square park,skaters,youth,growing up,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments