Advertisement

Ryderwear Try-On & Review! Animal Instincts & Neonude Collections

Ryderwear Try-On & Review! Animal Instincts & Neonude Collections Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy my video!

Ryderwear discount code: Shannon10

Links to the clothes:

NEONUDE SCRUNCH BUM BIKE SHORTS


NEONUDE SCRUNCH BUM LEGGINGS


NEONUDE SPORTS BRA


ANIMAL SPORTS BRA


ANIMAL SCRUNCH BUM SHORTS


ANIMAL SCRUNCH BUM LEGGINGS

________________________________

Follow me on Instagram!

All my links:

LIV Body supplements (discount code: SHANNON20):
Shop My Closet:
Paragon Fitwear (discount code: SHANNON):
Tula Skincare (discount code: ShannonH):
Website:
Cured Nutrition CBD oil (discount code: Shannon):

My measurements for reference:

Height: 5’7”
Weight: Around 145lbs (I rarely weigh myself)
Bra: 32C-D
Hips (glutes): 39"
Waist: 26"
I usually wear a size 4 or 6 lululemon

Background music: Longing - Joakim Karud

These clothes were sent to me but this video is not sponsored. I always give my completely honest opinions regardless!
Some of my links may be affiliate links in which I make a small commission which allows me to continue making videos like this for you! :)

ryderwear,leggings,try-on haul,squat proof,animal print,leopard print,scrunch bum,scrunch booty,cute leggings,cute activewear,neonude,animal instincts,high rise,high waisted,sports bra,shorts,alphalete,gymshark,do you even,buffbunny collection,nvgtn,echt apparel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments