Advertisement

SECOND DAY AT STAR WARS: GALAXY EDGE | Hayley Morris

SECOND DAY AT STAR WARS: GALAXY EDGE | Hayley Morris We got to experience Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge for a second time and LOVED IT! We then had time to fit in another two rides at Hollywood studios, it was all round a very good day!

Kofi page: - if you enjoyed my content you can buy me a coffee, do not feel obliged but if you want to do so I would be very, very grateful!

SUBSCRIBE:
WATCH NEXT:
Don't forget I upload 3 times a week:
SUNDAY 5PM
TUESDAY 5PM
THURSDAY 5PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY LINKS:
Instagram: instagram.com/hayleymorris3
Twitter: twitter.com/hayleymorris3

Watch more videos:

Disney videos:
Disney Vlogs:
Disney Hotels:
Comedy Sketchest:
All my videos:

Hi I'm Hayley Morris and I'm obsessed with all things Disney. I'm off to do a second program working at Walt Disney World Florida for a year doing the CRP in Epcot and will be bringing you along for the journey! You can expect lots of vlogs, Disney tips and tricks and all the hotel and park tours! This channel is full of entertaining tips, tricks and advice and the occasional comedy sketch. Get ready for all the DISNEY VLOGS and make sure to SUBSCRIBE and turn on notifications, to be updated every time I upload!

hayley,morris,hayley morris,haley,moris,hgm,walt disney world,disney world orlando,disney,disney girl,things to do at disney,disney DIY,how to Disney,where to stay Disney,best disney,disney tricks,disney tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments