Advertisement

Special Thanks to Bob Wells (of Cheap RV Living) and New Subscribers

Special Thanks to Bob Wells (of Cheap RV Living) and New Subscribers Hello and Welcome to my channel of misguided adventures.

I've got a whole new slew of subscribers thanks to the interview I did on Bon Well's channel Cheap RV Living. If you're a new subscriber from over there, thank you for your support!

You'll see from the variety of videos on my channel that I am a very honest and upfront person who doesn't pull punches. This channel illustrates both the highs and lows of #vanlife and nomadic living...and hopefully I provide y'all with some entertaining education, as well.

Since my health issues have become more of a focus in my life, I've shifted into not doing videos as much as I would like. Now that y'all are here (thanks again to you and to Bob!), I will try to continue to make video updates as I am able.

If you would like to contribute financially to my misguided adventures, I would appreciate donations via my PayPal at:
paypal.me/brothertom

Though any and all donations are very much appreciated, I am not doing this for the money. This channel's main focus is for my own self-expression and maybe I'll help inspire others along the way.

Thank you, again, for your continued support. Your views, subscribes, comments and likes help me more than y'all know and mean a lot to me.

Tom

Subscribers

Post a Comment

0 Comments