Advertisement

The beauty and frustration of brand new bees wax.

The beauty and frustration of brand new bees wax. www.studiobeeproductions.com
Without fail, every time I have the opportunity of seeing brand new comb being built by a swarm, I'm captivated at its beauty, and at the same time, my stomach knots with the aggravation I know that's ahead of me of having to deal with all that soft comb.

On this adventure I'm back at the Bee Hive House not to remove swarm traps, but to remove a swarm that decided to move into the floor space instead of one of my traps. Good Time Charlie and Brother Bob from the Arch Abbey St. Vincent's in Pennsylvania accompany and help with the dirty work as we remove and relocate yet another wayward swarm. The job went very smooth right till the end when I lifted the vacuumed bees without having it strapped in. Needless to say, the bees let me know they were not happy about moving to another location without them voting on it. A dozen or so stings later, the situation was brought under control and the bees were safely loaded into the van. I do not know for certain how many swarms I have removed from the Bee Hive House over the years, but I think 50 would be a very conservative number.

I guess it's time for you to grab your cup of Joe, or is it tea, and watch the latest Mr. Ed's bee wrangling adventure. I hope you will enjoy both of them. God's peace to all. Mr. Ed

The beauty and frustration of brand new bees wax.,bee's wax,new comb,bee removals,bee removal vacuum,swarms of bees,swarms,swarm of bees,bee vacuum,removing a be hive from a house,catching a queen bee,queen cage,hive tools,jig saw,insulation,framing up comb from a bee hive,framing comb from a removal,rubber bands,using rubber bands to secure comb to a bee frame,bee stings,bee suits,rubber gloves,st vincent archabbey latrobe pa,laughter,bee disaster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments