Advertisement

The Decorative Tree in a Pot - Acrylic painting / Homemade Illustration (4k)

The Decorative Tree in a Pot - Acrylic painting / Homemade Illustration (4k) Thank you for watching! If you want to help me, please subscribe and share video for your friends. It motivates me very much! With your support I will be able to use the best canvases, brushes, paint ... all the best for a great video!
If you have idea or want suggest me topic for next video, please write in comments.

For drawing this picture I used:
- acrylic paints
- pencil
- 1 large brush
- several small brushes №1,2,3
- canvas 15 cm by 20 cm

Google+:
Vkontakte:
Pinterest:
Twitter:
Instagram:

acrylic,painting,speedpaint,paint,brush,canvas,art,timelapse,drawing,artist,picture,hobby,illustration,multicolored,разноцветный,арт,рисование,акрил,imagination,howto,interest,designer,iso,nature,live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments