Advertisement

The reason why Kroos has played in the same football boots for 6 years - Oh My Goal

The reason why Kroos has played in the same football boots for 6 years - Oh My Goal Have you ever counted the number of different football boot Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar have worn? No? That’s normal, there are far too many… They can change up to 10 times in one season!
Since 2014, Toni Kroos has never changed model in an official match. He’s been disloyal once or twice but only in training. Discover why the German midfielder always wears the same football boots.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments