Advertisement

Update - Vita Recording, Why There's a Lack of Consistent Uploads, and more

Update - Vita Recording, Why There's a Lack of Consistent Uploads, and more Gameplay is from the 3DS version of WWE All Stars(yes, that port exists). Video's a bit fuzzy cause I chose "good frame rate" without thinking of how the quality would take a hit. I'll do my best to try and be more consistent with my uploads, but please understand, okay? Love you all.

Twitch:
Archive channel:
YouTube:
Like my Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Become my Patron:
Ask me stuff:
I'm on Tumblr too now:
Blame 9Gag for this one:
Donate here, if you want:
Free Way to Tip Me:

#Update #PSVita #WWEAllStars

update vlog,update 2019,ps vita,playstation vita,ps vita 2019,wwe all stars gameplay,wwe all stars gameplay 2019,wwe all stars 3ds,wwe all stars 3ds gameplay,wwe all stars 3ds gameplay 2019,wwe all stars 2019,wwe all stars 3ds 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments