#vlog #adaywithdeidra #psootd #plussizeoutfit #plussizefashion #deidrashedazzling #sharonshesofabulous #allthingsadrienne #allthingsdeidra Hey guys today this Vlog is A Day with Deidra and shows my plus size Outfit of the day #psootd #ootd and it was recorded last week! Im sharing with you guys My Daily Routine and things I do and Go thru in a day.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your Summer 2019!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!
Watch my Last Vlogs & Haul Videos:
BOOHOO HAUL:
VLOG:
ASOPH HAUL:
VLOG:
BURLINGTON:
HOMEGOODS HAUL:
VLOG: SHOPPING AT HOMEGOODS
MENOPAUSE? wE'RE GOING TO NEED MORE WINE!:
WATCH MY OTHER VIDEOs HERE:
WATCH MORE OF MY VIDEOS! HERES MY VLOG PLAYLIST!
WATCH MORE OF MY PLUS SIZE HAUL VIDEOS! HERES MY PLAYLIST!
I hope you like this video! Leave questions and Comments Below
Deidra
Hugs and Tisses!!!💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
❤️❤️❤️****SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE!***❤️❤️❤️
Email me at - deidradazzling@gmail.com
Wanna send me something? Want to collab? Send me YOUR items to be featured on MY CHANNEL!
Deidra Dazzling
PO Box 2301
Country Club Hills, IL 60478

0 Comments