Advertisement

What Are His True Feelings | Pick A Card To Find Out

What Are His True Feelings | Pick A Card To Find Out 1. 0:53
2. 4:24
3. 8:48
4. 12:46

Instagram:

Types of Readings I offer:

Contact me for a reading at my email rheagg15@gmail.com

Once I receive an email from you telling me which reading you would like, I will send you my pay-pal link. Upon payment, I will email your reading to you within 72 hours.

1 Question Reading
100-word count response
$10.00

Relationship Reading
400-word count response
$40.00

General Reading
400-word count response
$40.00

Short Reading
200-word count response
$25.00

Stargirl the practical witch,The Gem Goddess,Estelle,Soul Source Tarot,Kelly rosano,Lada duncheva,Barbara goldsmith,Nomad tarot,Lumiere,Shonnetta’s divine tarot,Infinite Waters (Diving Deep),Alice-LoveExistsVisions,Earth to Anza,Teal Swan,Marion lemos,charmed intuition tarot,Consciousness Evolution Journey,Sarah Vrba,The Quietest Revolution,Higher self,Be The Light,Scorpio gypsy tarot,pick a card,free tarot reading,how does he feel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments