Advertisement

2 Corinthians 8-13 God Loveth a Cheerful Giver (Sep 16-Sep 22)

2 Corinthians 8-13 God Loveth a Cheerful Giver (Sep 16-Sep 22) Need help understanding or teaching the Come Follow Me lesson for 2 Corinthians 8-13? This video will give you ideas and insights on how to do just that with impact, relevancy, and power. These insights coincide with the lesson for September 16-September 22 in the Come Follow Me manual. Principles include: Principles of Generosity, Paul’s Defense

Lesson Plan available at:

If you would like the Slide Presentation used to make this video to use in your teaching, it is available for download for a minimal purchase at:




If you wish to watch the episode in smaller sections here are the Time Stamps for each section:

Principles of Generosity 00:20
Paul's Defense 13:19

Follow me on Instagram @teachingwithpower

Disclaimer: I alone am responsible for the content of these videos. The opinions in them are mine. They represent my ideas and insights and do not reflect the official position of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

cfm,come follow me lds,come follow me lesson helps,don't miss this,lds scripture study,lds seminary,seminary teacher,sunday school,teaching with power,come follow me lds 2 Corinthians 8-13,lds come follow me 2 corinthians 8-13,God loveth a cheerful giver,lds come follow me sep 16,come follow me lds sep 16,2 Corinthians,

Post a Comment

0 Comments