Advertisement

A very sad moment (plz read discription)

A very sad moment (plz read discription) Hey guys just a very very sad moment this happing this week as you guys probably know by the video screen that Libby my beautiful German shepherd is sadly going to be put to sleep on Thursday evening. We wish all the best to the lovely girl as she's been by my side since I was 6 and she was 6 months everywhere I went she went with me. As a I write this little message I am in tears because it's hard to think about what's going to happen and that Wednesday is her very last full day with me and my family. It is a heart breaking moment that has hit me today and I will never forget what Libby has done with me in the time she's been my closet dog and i love her. A nice tribute video will go out on Friday or Saturday depending on how I feel. It's nice to have all you guys by my side supporting me though this sad moment and I thank you all and my PTFE community members I am grateful that people have so much love in there hearts. I will make the moment's I can with her as today is her last full day being by myself 😢😢

discription)

Post a Comment

0 Comments