Advertisement

ATTEMPTING TO ORGANIZE MY CLOSET... *WAY TOO MANY CLOTHES*

ATTEMPTING TO ORGANIZE MY CLOSET... *WAY TOO MANY CLOTHES* Hey LA CREW,

Today I had Lj help me organize all of my clothes into my closet. Give this video a thumbs up if you have a clothes addiction like me lol. Thanks for tuning in!

Stay connected with us:
Twitter: @Ahna_Crawford & @Kvngzare
Instagram: @ahnacrawford & @Lazaire_ @l.a.crew_

#CLOSETTRANSFORMATION #ORGANIZATION #LACREW
For business inquiries, email us at: ahnalazaire@gmail.com

iMovie,closet,organization,youtube,lacrew,clothes,addiction,haul,organize,maximizing space,explore,youtubers,try on,college life,selling,space,townhouse,apartment,north carolina,imovie,ncat,college kids,black love,north carolina a&t,aggie pride,fashion,hoarder,blackgirlmagic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments