Advertisement

August Traveler's Notebook Flip Through & 2020 Plans

August Traveler's Notebook Flip Through & 2020 Plans Hi Friends! Welcome to another flip through and its a long one! Here is a list of things I mentioned:

Hallo Alice - @halloalice
My Paper Projects -
The Stationery Bento Box -
The Stationery Selection -
Mits - @mylifemits
London Gifties -
Cafe Analog -
Number Stamps -
Pion Washi -

Project Me Challenge -

If you can suggest an A5 leather cover you like, please let me know so I can check it out, and if you know of an A5 planner you think I would enjoy let me know!

Follow Me on IG - @skylarhand

Leave any questions down below

#travelersnotebook #planner #journal

travelers notebook,planner,journal,creative journal,journaling,tn,journal community,planner community,midori,

Post a Comment

0 Comments